General Gastroenterology and Endoscopy, Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, coeliac disease, chronic diarrhoea, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, gastro-intestinal problems in patients with congenital immuno-deficiencies, Neuroendocrine (Carcinoid) Tumours
I review patients with Gastro-intestinal (Digestive System) problems and perform endoscopic investigations (Oesophago-Gastro-Duodenoscopy & Colonoscopy). My Sub-Specialty is “Neuroendocrine (Carcinoid) Tumours (NETs)” and I am considered as one of the International experts in that field. I receive referrals from all over UK and overseas. I can provide Consultation in English and Greek language.
I completed my training in Gastroenterology and Hepatology in 2004 and since 2007, I have been a Consultant at Royal Free Hospital, London, one of the largest Teaching Hospitals in the World with lots of expertise in many specialties. In my Gastroenterology Clinic, I review regularly patients with complex Gastro-intestinal problems, whilst our Neuroendocrine Tumour Unit is currently the largest in UK and one of the largest in the World with a cohort of more than 1,800 patients, under regular follow-up. I am lecturing regularly in several International Conferences and published many original papers and Reviews.
Reasons for Assessment
– Dysphagia (difficulty in swallowing)
– Gastro-oesophageal reflux (heartburn, regurgitation)
– Dyspepsia (indigestion)
– Nausea, vomiting, bloating
– Long standing abdominal pain
– Chronic diarrhoea
– Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Ulcerative Colitis & Crohn’s)
– Coeliac Disease
– Gastro-intestinal problems in patients with congenital immuno-deficiencies
– Diagnosis and management of Bronchial and Gastro-Entero-Pancreatic Neuroendocrine (Carcinoid) Tumours